YES!!!!! i am so stinkin excited that you guys finally got a blog, and not only you guys but the whole Jacobson crew, how exciting. Very cute picture of you two, and blog layout I am very impressed. and I love the name mot-tamales. very cute.
I thought I commented on your blog already?? I guess not!! I'm soo glad you have one now! It'll be way easier to keep in touch. We both just have to update though! That's the hardest part. I want to see projects?? Put up those pictures already slacker!! Anyway, I miss you and we need to see each other in real life sometime? What do you think?
As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you.
YES!!!!! i am so stinkin excited that you guys finally got a blog, and not only you guys but the whole Jacobson crew, how exciting. Very cute picture of you two, and blog layout I am very impressed. and I love the name mot-tamales. very cute.
ReplyDeleteYAHOOOOO!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT, I'M SO EXCITED, NOW YOU NEED TO PUT SOME OF YOUR CUTE PROJECTS YOU TWO HAVE DONE, FOR ALL TO SEE!!!!!
LOVE YO MAMA
I thought I commented on your blog already?? I guess not!! I'm soo glad you have one now! It'll be way easier to keep in touch. We both just have to update though! That's the hardest part. I want to see projects?? Put up those pictures already slacker!! Anyway, I miss you and we need to see each other in real life sometime? What do you think?
ReplyDeleteEMILY! How are you? It has been forever. Whats new?
ReplyDelete