Thursday, June 4, 2009

people let me tell ya about my best friend


I feel bad that it has taken me so long to post about these three mile stones in Tims life. sorry love! First off HE GRADUATED! I'm so proud of him! He did it all while playing baseball, which is pretty much a full time job, and also working a normal job. He is such a hard worker... i hope our kids get his work ethic!

Next Tim got into UNLV, William S. Boyd SCHOOL of LAW! We couldn't be more excited! This is in Las Vegas, which is where Tim is from, so make room Motts, here we come! We will be moving there in about a month and can't wait!

Finally, Tim played his last baseball game. so sad. It was a good 18 years. I dont think it has really hit him yet, but i'm sure this fall it will! I really enjoyed watching him play for the last 4 years! Time well spent! For now, he is excited to finally start his career in slow pitch! I think this will take off some of the edge!












I'm so proud of Tim for working so hard in everything. He is amazing. I can't wait to see what else he'll accomplish in his life! I love you!



6 comments:

  1. oH what a cute post. I love the picture of you two at the bottom so cute. and boy are we making room for you guys down here, we are cleaning stuff out like crazy. Can't wait for you guys to get here. Par-tay 24/7

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em! hey girly! How exciting for you guys, a new chapter with new fun instore! You guys are cute! Luv ya! brit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Congratulations. Jordan graduated too this semester from NAU (in case you haven't checked my blog lately) and he is in the process of applying to dental school, one of which is in Las Vegas. Hmmm...wouldn't that be weird. Good luck with the move and all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! My husband and I were good friends with Tim in high school and I came accross your blog. My sister-in-law will be attending law school in the fall at UNLV as well. I'm counting on Tim to provide her with lots of laughs to relieve the stress!! :)
    Tracy Gifford

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here here!!! I can't wait...repeat...can't wait for you guys to be down here!! Whoot-whoot...just because we live kinda far don't think you won't be seein us!! I'm excited to see you guys Friday and so is Chlo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so great. Tell him Congrats from all of us : ) We are very excited for the baby to get here. I go to the doctors again today so we shall see what they say : ) If the baby comes early we are going to try and make it up for the 24th.

    ReplyDelete

Œ